Erie Business Spotlight – August 2019
Stone Creek Landscape Construction
PO Box 995 Lafayette CO 80026
Nikki Toscano 720-469-8744
- Tell us about your business.
Stone Creek is a small, family owned Landscaping/hardscaping business. We take pride in our customer service and quality of work.
- When, why and how did you start your business?
The business was started in June of 2017. We started the business because Mike (Owner) was tired of his job at CAT as a diesel mechanic. He owned a company in NJ before moving here so he decided to reopen his company.
- Give us an example of a time you went above and beyond to provide good customer service.
If a customer ever has an issue, we will always make that a priority for us to fix and make right. Those folks have already put their trust in us, and we want to keep it.
- Tell us about a chamber event you enjoyed and found memorable – and why.
We love the Town Fair! It is a great way for us to connect face to face with our existing and future customers.
- What’s something few people know about you or your business?
Mike’s father, Al, AKA Big Al, moved from NJ to work with us! We are entirely family owned.
- How has joining the Chamber benefited you?
The chamber gives us the opportunity to directly reach out community and fellow business owners!
- What have you discovered about Erie that pleasantly surprised you?
Erie is a tight Knit community that feels more like a family. We love it!