Erie Green Business Program
In collaboration with Xcel Energy’s Partners in Energy, United Power, Erie Economic Development Council (EEDC), Boulder County’s Partners for a Clean Environment (PACE), and the Town of Erie, we are happy to announce Erie’s Green Business Program to support a more sustainable business community.
Erie Green Businesses
Green Business Directory
- The Erie Chamber of Commerce
- Jeannie Hulse - State Farm Agent
- Foxtail Pines
- Baille T. Barbour Insurance and Financial Services
Support the achievement of 100 energy-related actions* from Erie businesses by the end of 2019 while also encouraging Erie businesses to look at ways to reduce waste, lower transportation impacts, and minimize water consumption.
*An energy-related action includes participation in an Xcel Energy or United Power energy efficiency program and/or renewable energy subscription or installation.
Join the Erie Green Business Community!
Is your business or commercial property…
- Conserving Energy?
- Reducing Water Use?
- ...And more?
We want to recognize the good work you are already doing and help connect you with new ideas to make your business even more sustainable.
It’s easy to participate! FREE and personalized support is available every step of the way from an Erie Green Business Expert. Have questions? Need help completing your application? Contact an expert at: ErieGreenBusiness@gmail.com
Top 5 Benefits of Being an Erie Green Business
- Be a sustainability business leader in the Erie community.
- Save money on your energy and water bills.
- Reduce your energy and water use.
- Join a community of your peers to network and share sustainability best practices.
- Be spotlighted in the Erie Chamber Newsletter, Erie Chamber Facebook, EEDC Newsletter, and the Town of Erie website.
As a participating business you will receive a window decal that you can display at your facility, as well as a digital badge that you can add to your website. You will also be recognized on the Erie Chamber Website as a participating member and will be recognized by the Town Board of Trustees.