Why join the Chamber?
The work of the Chamber is extensive and varied, providing members a broad spectrum of benefits and services. We constantly strive to improve the local economy, increase community involvement and maintains a quality of life enjoyed by the residents of Erie. In short . . .
We are working for you!
To support, promote and grow the Erie Business Community through leadership, community service, professional development and networking.
The benefits attached to Chamber membership are numerous including:
- Listing in the annual Business Directory & Community Guide provided by the Erie Chamber.
- Online directory listing on the Chamber’s website
- A monthly E-newsletter for members.
- Ribbon Cuttings for new member businesses.
- The Chamber fosters economic development on behalf of its members by working with the EEDC and Town.
- Resources to help you answer tough business questions.
- Opportunities to network with other members such as the Monthly Member Network Luncheons and Business After Hours.
- Members are referred first to the community!
- The Chamber publishes a regional and a street map as a free resource to the community that promotes member businesses.
- The Chamber sponsors and organizes the Annual Erie Town Fair, Erie Miner's Blast (formerly Harvest Festival), Business Expo, and Erie Country Christmas Parade and Celebration bringing in visitors from all over the Front Range to learn about Erie and its local businesses.