Erie Business Spotlight - September 2019
Name: Toney Family Chiropractic and Wellness
Address: 515 Briggs Street, #D
Contact: (720) email@example.com@drtoney.com
- Tell us about your business.
We are dedicated to helping the Erie community LIVE! Our goal is for our patients to not only get out of pain but to learn how to avoid injuries and reach their health goals.
- When, why and how did you start your business?
We started our business in June of 2018 after moving from Kansas City. We want our practice to help our community find and enjoy healthy lives.
- Give us an example of a time you went above and beyond to provide good customer service.
Part of providing quality health care is taking the time to listen to patients. Listening provides that connection with patients that seems to be lacking in the healthcare industry.
- Tell us about a chamber event you enjoyed and found memorable – and why.
We have really enjoyed the Town Fair and the leads group. They have both really highlighted that community connection we were searching to be a part of.
- What’s something few people know about you or your business?
Our official office greeter is our 11-year-old pup Marty McFly Toney. She absolutely loves coming to work every day and being part of the family business.
- How has joining the Chamber benefited you?
The Chamber has introduced us to the great town of Erie and has made us feel at home. We are so excited to grow with Erie!
- What have you discovered about Erie that pleasantly surprised you?
Even with all the growth Erie has been able to hang on to that small town feel that reminds us both, of the towns we were raised in back in Kansas.