Erie Business Spotlight – 2019
Name: Erie Modern Dentistry
Address: 1927 CO State Highway 7, Suite 101 Erie CO 80516
Contact: Theresa Honesto
- Tell us about your business.
We are a dental provider including comprehensive general dentistry, cosmetic, and specialties such as oral surgery, endodontics, and periodontics. We offer an affordable dental discount plan ($111.year) for patients with no insurance, as well as several payment plans options.
- When, why and how did you start your business?
We opened July 2018. Dentistry and building relationships is a goal for all of out providers We are proud to be able to serve the Erie and Broomfield community!
- Give us an example of a time you went above and beyond to provide good customer service.
Every year, all of out providers and team members donate their time and talents to the community by providing free dental care. We take the time to be involved in the community and take care of those who are unable to afford dentistry.
- Tell us about a chamber event you enjoyed and found memorable – and why.
I really find value in the Network at Noon meetings. They always have great topics for discussion to help us grow professionally and lean about other businesses in the area. It is also a great time to meet new people!
- What’s something few people know about you or your business?
Our doctors strive to use the latest and most advanced technology in dentistry. We have a digital scanner and mill that allows us to make crowns and other restorations the same day in office. Our patients no longer wait weeks for their new crowns and don’t have to use temporaries.
- How has joining the Chamber benefited you?
Yes! I have met so many great people through the chamber. It has been a vital part of our growth here in Erie.
- What have you discovered about Erie that pleasantly surprised you?
Erie is such a great place to be. Mountain views from almost every street to the beautiful people who live here! I am impressed how the community has been able to grow but still maintain the “small town” feel!